[CCWG-Accountability] Proposed Agenda and Slides for 1st Call on 9 December

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Mon Dec 8 22:35:33 UTC 2014

In order to overcome any doubts with respect to the status of a member or participant and the respective rights (and obligations?) I’d like to encourage the chairs to shed some more light on this at the 1st meeting. Eg within the CWG (on IANA Stewardship Transition) members take part in consensus calls whereas participants are excluded from.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich