[CCWG-Accountability] Proposed Agenda and Slides for 1st Call on 9 December

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 22:48:08 UTC 2014

All:

Just to clarify one point in Wolf-Ulrich's note:

All participants (i.e., Members and Participants) in CWG-Stewardship
participate in the meetings and work of the CWG on an equal footing, except
with regard to consensus calls (of which we have had none, so far).  Some
of the strongest contributors to the work of the CWG (including some of the
subgroup coordinators) have been Participants.

To be transparent, the only other divergence was that Members got ICANN
travel support to go to our F2F meeting in Frankfurt, while Participants
did not.  Participants were equally welcome to attend, and a number of them
did.  Many others participated remotely in all or part of these meetings.

Greg Shatan
(Member, CWG-Stewardship)

*Gregory S. Shatan **ï* *Abelman Frayne & Schwab*

*666 Third Avenue **ï** New York, NY 10017-5621*

*Direct*  212-885-9253 *| **Main* 212-949-9022

*Fax*  212-949-9190 *|* *Cell *917-816-6428

*gsshatan at lawabel.com <gsshatan at lawabel.com>*

*ICANN-related: gregshatanipc at gmail.com <gregshatanipc at gmail.com> *

*www.lawabel.com <http://www.lawabel.com/>*