[CCWG-Accountability] Fwd: ICG Liaisons to CCWG Accountability

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Tue Dec 9 08:01:38 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

In anticipation of our call later today, please find below an
annoucement by Alissa Cooper, Chair of the IANA Stewardship Transition
Coordination Group (ICG). This is in relation with the section of our
Charter defining the working relationship with the ICG, which states :
> The co-chairs of the CCWG-Accountability will discuss and determine,
> along with representatives of the ICG, the CWG-Stewardship, and other
> groups developing the IANA Stewardship proposal, the most appropriate
> method of sharing information and communicating progress and outcomes,
> particularly in relation to Work Stream 1.
It is extremely important to our success that we coordinate
appropriately with the ICG, as our two processes are interrelated and
interdependant. Please join me in welcoming Mr Arasteh and Mr Drazek, to
our work.

Best regards,
Mathieu Weill