[CCWG-Accountability] Proposed Agenda and Slides for 1st Call on 9 December

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Tue Dec 9 08:19:56 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

As previously mentioned by Thomas, this point will be addressed during
our first call (item 2 - update on membership & participation).

We will also have the opportunity to exchange regarding working methods
(item 4) to address some of the questions raised regarding conducting
the calls as well as exchange of documents.

I do encourage all to review our Charter before the call. It is
available here and provides a good basis for our discussions :
https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/Charter

Looking forward to our first meeting, best
Mathieu

Le 08/12/2014 23:35, WUKnoben a écrit :
> In order to overcome any doubts with respect to the status of a member
> or participant and the respective rights (and obligations?) I'd like
> to encourage the chairs to shed some more light on this at the 1st
> meeting. Eg within the CWG (on IANA Stewardship Transition) members
> take part in consensus calls whereas participants are excluded from.
>
> Best regards
>
> Wolf-Ulrich

Mathieu WEILL
AFNIC - directeur général
Tél: 01 39 30 83 06
mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
ATTENTION : L'Afnic a déménagé le 31 mars 2014 !
Notre nouvelle adresse est :
Afnic - Immeuble Le Stephenson - 1, rue Stephenson - 78180 Montigny-le-Bretonneux