[CCWG-Accountability] Welcome note

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 09:45:53 UTC 2014

Dear All,
Sorry my connection was interrupted two times, I repeat
Dear All

Most of the thing foreseen to be done are directly related to ICG
activities .
I do not understand how the repreventatives of  ICG would be given the
right to take part in consensus building.The confusion came from the
message sent by Thomas  in his announcement that  it did not  make it clear
that I am among the 5 members of GAC ,REPRESTING  ICG.
There are problems in the whole process.
I agree with Richard that it is impossible that more than 150 people attend
a live virtual meeting of one hour.
I am not aware of the process in CWG but in ICG only the members raise hand
and ask for the floor.
I do not see any light at the end of the CCWG Tunnel.
I need clarification from chair and corrective measures from Thomas to
announce me as he should have announced it
Regards
Kavouss