[CCWG-Accountability] Welcome note

Richard Hill rhill at hill-a.ch
Thu Dec 11 11:25:04 UTC 2014

Dear Grace,

During the first conference call it was made clear that (as expected) the
charter of the group will not be changed, and that "should there be a need
for a consensus call or decision, such consensus call or decision will be
limited to CCWG-Accountability members appointed by the chartering
organizations".

Therefore, for the reasons mentioned in my previous E-Mails, I will not
participate in these discussions and I reserve my right to submit to
appropriate forums my comments regarding the output of this group.

Please remove my name from the list of participants and from the mailing
list.

Thank you and best regards,
Richard