[CCWG-Accountability] Sign Up for Work Areas!

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 23:59:31 UTC 2014

Dear Thomas Rickert, Thomas Schneider  , Matthew, Malcolm, Olga and
Others ,
Thanks to your wise and constructive views,
What bothered me was the lagunage and  tone of one colleague( Phil
Buckingham)   that was incompatible  with  the  Code of Conduct and
international standards used in communication between people .
Being 40 years in the business , I have never ever heard such an
unfriendly  language and strong tone /words . I categorised it unfriendly
to maintain the work atmosphere positive.and did not go beyound that
However,that person needs to apologise for loosing his temper and raising
his tone  and using language  with  such an un acceptable  terms
Kavouss