[CCWG-Accountability] Regarding Board treatment of the output of the Cross Community Working Group on Enhancing ICANN Accountability

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 08:28:18 UTC 2014

Hi Matthew, colleagues,

You raise a very fundamental question my humble opinion is accountability
should be tied to the organizations core mission and vision. The bylaws are
written to support the achievement of the core mission and vision. It is
also critical to consider the boards view on whatever suggestions we make
since they are our duly elected wise men whom we expect to agree when they
cant agree.