[CCWG-Accountability] Regarding Board treatment of the output of the Cross Community Working Group on Enhancing ICANN Accountability

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Tue Dec 16 09:08:42 UTC 2014

Hello Giovanni,

>>  s I am coordinating the ccNSO SOP working group comments to the ICANN Operating Plan 2016-2020, I fail to see where on page 28 of the Operating Plan it is stated that "community dialogue is needed for reaching an common consensus based definition of a public interest framework".

Under Dependencies for Strategic Goal 5.1: Act as a steward of the public interest on page 28 of the Operating plan it states:

Dependencies:

1.  "Community, Board and Executive involvement in the dialogue regarding the public interest definitions and framework to hold as an ICANN standard "

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin