[CCWG-Accountability] Related work on ICANN's Public Interest

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Wed Dec 17 14:22:14 UTC 2014

I am not sure that it is needed, but if we do talk about the importance of one kind of law or another we should be clear that we are talking about the law that would ordinarily apply in the situation at hand, i.e., "applicable law"

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  / becky.burr at neustar.biz / www.neustar.biz

Reduce your environmental footprint.  Print only if necessary.
Follow Neustar:    Facebook    LinkedIn    Twitter

The information contained in this email message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this email message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.