[CCWG-Accountability] Op-Ed from ITIF regarding permanent cross-community group as ultimate authority

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 20:21:42 UTC 2014

Dear All,

The entity may be one option. However, it is not what we were thinking of

First of all, no mentioned was made of GAC

Second the composition of the group is not mentioned

Third the footing is not mentioned

Fourth the legal Framework is not mentioned and

More importantly, it seems to me that every possible effort is made to
maintain the current structure as we are talking of SO and AC .However,
this is not the realistic composition.

We need to look at other option in which the process is more democratic.

All these SO and AC are not fully democratic as the stakeholder does not
have direct role on that

Please kindly do not limit us to merely existing practice and model

There are variety of possibilities

I know most of you are for statuesque

But I and many others wants to see and examine other options

Kavouss