[CCWG-Accountability] Op-Ed from ITIF regarding permanent cross-community group as ultimate authority

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Thu Dec 18 06:15:56 UTC 2014

Dear co-Chairs,

(through the chair)

would you agree with me that someone who uses domainnewsafrica.com and an (unreflected) Yahoo search as sources, does not know what Spearfishing is, considers rented offices in LA and dispute resolution in Europe (ie WIPO) as indication of intention to leave the country, should go to the Principal's office to get a few with the clue stick?

greetings, el

Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini

> On Dec 18, 2014, at 07:15, Carrie Devorah <carriedev at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Here is what I emailed to Greg
>
> Research, reading.
> Attending hearings.
> Are you not aware the intention is to move ICANN to Europe?
>
> http://domainnewsafrica.com/can-icann-be-trusted-if-obama-allows-for-oversight-transition/
>
> https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=icann+plans+to+move+Iana+to+switzerland&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-001
>
> Offices in LA are rented.
> Oversight/DRS is shifted to EU
>
> Are you aware ICANN was hacked AGAIN even though testified to Congress never been hacked nor will ever be? Last month it was 'spearfished' whatever the heck that is
>
> On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 11:45 PM, Greg Shatan <gregshatanipc at gmail.com> wrote:Where did you ever get such an idea?  "Stated" by whom?
>
> On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 12:09 AM, Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca> wrote:
>>
>> I must have missed those stated plans...  Alan
>>
>> At 17/12/2014 11:07 PM, Carrie Devorah wrote:
>>> Why are you worried about planning for California laws when the stated plans are if and when Congress lets IANA go the plan is, not to keep ICANN/IANA in America but to move IANA to Switzerland where it will be under legal oversight for DRS of WIPO?
>>> Sincerely
>>> Carrie Devorah
[...]