[CCWG-Accountability] Op-Ed from ITIF regarding permanent cross-community group as ultimate authority

Carrie Devorah carriedev at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 07:06:21 UTC 2014

References were looked to for immediate answer. Research ICANN papers for
the details.

 ICANN reported the hack, Dr. of what may I ask?

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 1:15 AM, Dr Eberhard W Lisse <el at lisse.na> wrote:

> Dear co-Chairs,
>
> (through the chair)
>
> would you agree with me that someone who uses domainnewsafrica.com and an
> (unreflected) Yahoo search as sources, does not know what Spearfishing is,
> considers rented offices in LA and dispute resolution in Europe (ie WIPO)
> as indication of intention to leave the country, should go to the
> Principal's office to get a few with the clue stick?
>

> greetings, el
>
> Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini
>
> On Dec 18, 2014, at 07:15, Carrie Devorah <carriedev at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Here is what I emailed to Greg
>
> Research, reading.
> Attending hearings.
> Are you not aware the intention is to move ICANN to Europe?
>

> http://domainnewsafrica.com/can-icann-be-trusted-if-obama-allows-for-oversight-transition/
>

> https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=icann+plans+to+move+Iana+to+switzerland&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-001
>
> Offices in LA are rented.
> Oversight/DRS is shifted to EU
>
> Are you aware ICANN was hacked AGAIN even though testified to Congress
> never been hacked nor will ever be? Last month it was 'spearfished'
> whatever the heck that is
>
> On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 11:45 PM, Greg Shatan <gregshatanipc at gmail.com>
> wrote:Where did you ever get such an idea?  "Stated" by whom?
>
> On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 12:09 AM, Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
> > wrote:
>>
>>  I must have missed those stated plans...  Alan
>>
>> At 17/12/2014 11:07 PM, Carrie Devorah wrote:
>>
>> Why are you worried about planning for California laws when the stated
>> plans are if and when Congress lets IANA go the plan is, not to keep
>> ICANN/IANA in America but to move IANA to Switzerland where it will be
>> under legal oversight for DRS of WIPO?
>> Sincerely
>> Carrie Devorah
>>
>> [...]

Sincerely
CARRIE Devorah
 562 688 2883

DISCLAIMER :
With the continuing crossing and interfacing of platforms both on & off
line both with & without our knowledge nor approval to note nothing sent
over the Internet anymore is ever private nor should be presumed to be so.
If it is that much of a secret, say nothing. If you must? Take a lesson
from our military- hand write the note, chew then swallow