[CCWG-Accountability] Op-Ed from ITIF regarding permanent cross-community group as ultimate authority

Adebunmi AKINBO akinbo.adebunmi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 07:57:07 UTC 2014

Dear Carrie,
Indulge Greg. He loves teaching with an attitude but dislike misinformation.
I believe that he was trying is best to contribute to your investigative
journalism or research by correcting the jargon.
ICANN thrives on jargon's that you need to be careful with.
However, you are missing the story.

A transition is ongoing. Yes.
No discuss was made on shifting the ICANN Headquarters. No.

I believe what you meant by the question of moving ICANN out of America is
the stand that ICANN should not fall to the hands of any Government.
Correct me if am wrong.

Lets start from the above.

-Akinbo

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 8:20 AM, Carrie Devorah <carriedev at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Greg
>
> Theft is theft, be it phishing or fishing. It is theft. It took me a year
> to facilitate the House Judiciary moving forward on THEFT and away from
> trolling, hacking, et al. Theft is a criminal behaviour. There are too many
> cutesy names which do nothing more than gum up crime solving.
>
> Phishing or fishing, ICANN got hacked/stolen from
> https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2-2014-12-16-en
>

> I am deep into other papers that are going to keep me, for the most part
> monitoring through the end of January.
>
> Dr. I researched quickly- you are a gynecologist.
> I spent months since I met Steve and Fadi researching ICANN, its alleged
> related charities, and Crocker's private company, and the push to remove
> IANA out of America. Unable to dig back into papers due to time crunch.
>
> I am a Content creator, Dr. And I built a crime lab. You have a starting
> point to do your own research, the same as I have.
>
> Dr., by the way, we do things a bit different here in DC. We dont mock
> people because we dont trust what they say. We take what they say seriously
> to do our own vetting. As the head of the Namidian Internet since 1994, I
> would expect you will do research and even look towards how the gTLD
> auctions are decimating IP in Namibia, as they are elsewere
>
> ​Sincerely
> Carrie Devorah
> 562 688 2883
>
> Founder
> THE CENTER FOR COPYRIGHTS INTEGRITY
>        www.centerforcopyrightintegrity.com
> Where ARTS, IP, ID, IT and ENFORCEMENT Come Together In One Voice Against
> Online Theft Of Content and Commerce
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I93F73UYmsw&feature=youtu.be
>
> CCIA : Profiler : trained MPI : LACBA-DRS : CA-BSIS
> Actively built the 1st discrete site crime analysis lab on a campus in
> North America
> *COFFEE @ CLOCKERs "A Sense Of Place"*
>
> Licensor                     http://ybltv.com/?p=306
>
> Retired White House News Photographers Association Alumnus Covering
> Capitol Hill and the White House for Almost a Decade
>

> On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 2:08 AM, Greg Shatan <gregshatanipc at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> The DomainNewsAfrica article is actually an article from The Daily Caller
>> website -- but actually only the first page; apparently they couldn't be
>> bothered to cut and paste the second page.  The article engages in some
>> speculation about the Swiss idea, but hardly reports that it is ICANN's
>> "intention" to move ICANN to Europe.  On the whole, it reports that it is
>> not, but points to some statements by Fadi Chehade sufficient to support
>> speculation, as well as other statements intended to quell such speculation.
>>
>> The Yahoo search is even more useless as a citation for this idea.
>>
>> And, yes, I was aware that ICANN was "spear phished" (not
>> "spearfished").  FYI, spear phishing is a form of phishing using email
> [...]

*Evang. Akinbo A. A. Cornerstone, Nigeria.*
+2348064464545, +2348089118151 | 2BAC511D.

*Member, Executive Board of Directors*,
Nigeria Internet Registration Association (NiRA)
www.nira.org.ng  | akinbo at nira.org.ng <akinbo at yips.org.ng>

*Team Member,*
DNS Africa Magazine,
@dnsafrica
www.dnsafrica.org

*National Convener,*
Nigerian Youth Coalition on Internet Governance (NG-YCIG)
www.ycig.org.ng <http://www.nira.org.ng/>

*President,*
Young Internet Professionals (YiPS)
wwwyips.org.ng | akinbo at yips.org.ng

*The RedHub.*
12, Afonka Odebunmi Street, Lagos State.

*National Focal Point ( Nigeria ) 2009-2011.*
Global Youth Coalition on HIV/AIDS (a program of TakingITGlobal)
www.youthaidscoalition.org                  www.takingitglobal.com
www.iaids.org
About me: http://profiles.tigweb.org/pscornerstone