[CCWG-Accountability] Follow-up to the last call

Adebunmi AKINBO akinbo.adebunmi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 19:52:04 UTC 2014

WA3.
A member volunteered to cordinate and i requested to support.
Thats a kick-off on action that that needs to recorded.
-Akinbo.

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 4:10 PM, Thomas Rickert <rickert at anwaelte.de> wrote:

> All,
> thanks to all of you for your attendance and participation in the last
> telephone conference and on the mailing lists.
>
> With this e-mail, we would like to follow up on the call we had on
> Tuesday. We plan to circulate comparable e-mails to you after every call to
> make it easier for everyone to keep track of the action items.
>
> This e-mail contains the following:
>
> I. Action Items
> II. Welcome to advisors
> III. Note to the CWG
> IV. Refined outline of tasks for Sub Groups
> V. F2F Meeting in Frankfurt
> VI. Closing remarks
>
> *I. Action items:*
>
> 1.     ACTION: group to go to Subgroup1 wiki page and provide comments on
> the document before the next call
> 2.     ACTION: Subgroup 1 will be repurposed to take on defining the term
> "accountability" in relation to the questions posed by Mathieu to the
> mailing list (David and Samantha are willing  to lead this effort)
> 3.     ACTION: review the inventory list compiled by WA2 and suggest
> either additions to or deletions from the list
>
> 4.     ACTION: Colleagues to help build a comprehensive list of contingencies by the next call.
> 5.     ACTION: Mathieu to identify a tentative Work Plan that will include
> timeline for legal review
>
> Please note that all action items are also listed in the meeting notes,
> which are written in the notes section of the Adobe Connect room and which
> will be sent to the list for every meeting.
>
> *II. Welcome to advisors*
>
> You will have seen the announcement on the mailing list yesterday. The PEG
> has identified and appointed 6 advisors. In addition to the kind notes that
> some of you have already sent, we would like to welcome the advisors. Their
> expertise will be immensely valuable to our group's and surely help to make
> progress in our work. We look forward to their joining the list and calls
> very soon.
>
> We do plan to invite the advisors to one of our next calls and agree on
> how we best interact with them.
>
> *III. Note to the CWG*
>
> We will send the following note to the CWG co-chairs Lise Fuhr and
> Jonathan Robinson shortly:
>
> Dear Lise and Jonathan,
> thank you for providing us with the document outlining areas of overlap
> between the CWG and the CCWG. Rest assured that we will work on the items
> you identified with priority.   We acknowledge that time is of essence and
> we plan to get back to you with a preliminary suggestion in response to
> your points in the second half of January. Please note that this might be
> subject to change as the work of your group progresses and needs to be
> taken into account as well as our deliberations will evolve. This may also
> impact the determination whether certain items are to be dealt with in work
> stream 1 or / and work stream 2.
>

> Kind regards,
> [...]

*Evang. Akinbo A. A. Cornerstone, Nigeria.*
+2348064464545, +2348089118151 | 2BAC511D.

*Member, Executive Board of Directors*,
Nigeria Internet Registration Association (NiRA)
www.nira.org.ng  | akinbo at nira.org.ng <akinbo at yips.org.ng>

*Team Member,*
DNS Africa Magazine,
@dnsafrica
www.dnsafrica.org

*National Convener,*
Nigerian Youth Coalition on Internet Governance (NG-YCIG)
www.ycig.org.ng <http://www.nira.org.ng/>

*President,*
Young Internet Professionals (YiPS)
wwwyips.org.ng | akinbo at yips.org.ng

*The RedHub.*
12, Afonka Odebunmi Street, Lagos State.

*National Focal Point ( Nigeria ) 2009-2011.*
Global Youth Coalition on HIV/AIDS (a program of TakingITGlobal)
www.youthaidscoalition.org                  www.takingitglobal.com
www.iaids.org
About me: http://profiles.tigweb.org/pscornerstone