[CCWG-Accountability] [ccTLDcommunity] Alternative proposal to the CWG transition plan

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 11:00:08 UTC 2014

Dear All,
Thanks for thoughtful suggestion
This should be table among other suggestions and not the only one .
Some criteria ,I understands ,is an example, only and subject to further
review.
For instance criteria to trigger the Voting is mentioned to be 15% .Usually
such issues are dealt with 25% as minimum.
Many elements in this message are very helpful and positive.
However, I have noted that ,efforts are made to create and suggest other
terms such as Appeal or the like and NOT DIRECTLY OVERSIGHT MECHANISM.
WE NEED AS I MENTIONED TO SEPARATE POLICY MAKING ENTITY FROM POLICY
IMPLEMENTING ENTITY AND THE POLICY ITSELF
Please kindly understand the serious concerns that exist and we should not
try to divert from the essential point  in creating other sub -emntity or
alternatives
Regards
Kavouss