[CCWG-Accountability] Fwd: Op-Ed from The Hill

Roelof Meijer Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl
Fri Dec 19 14:40:48 UTC 2014

It might. But then, first and foremost, the community is working on the IANA stewardship/oversight transition, not the ICANN oversight transition (though I agree they will probably come together) and definitely not the ICANN transition (whatever that might be) nor the IANA transition (though an organizational separation from ICANN as proposed by some, does „upgrade” the stewardship transition to a „full” IANA transition)

Best regards,

Roelof A. Meijer
CEO

SIDN | Meander 501 | 6825 MD | P.O. Box 5022 | 6802 EA | ARNHEM | THE NETHERLANDS
T +31 (0)26 352 55 00 | M +31 (0)6 11 395 775 | F +31 (0)26 352 55 05
roelof.meijer at sidn.nl<mailto:roelof.meijer at sidn.nl> | www.sidn.nl<http://www.sidn.nl/>