[CCWG-Accountability] Op-Ed from ITIF regarding permanent cross-community group as ultimate authority

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 20:53:54 UTC 2014

Mathiew
I am happy that my earlier comments on accountabilty are now more or less
appeared in your three questions.
Yes we need to answer these questions
Who is accountable to whom and on what
ICANN SHALL NOT BE ACCOUNTABLE TO ITSELF on the accountability that
submitted to ICANN in a series of ATRT Recommendations
We need to embark on these questions as soon as possioble
Regards
Kavouss