[CCWG-Accountability] [Area 2] Work Area 2: inventory of accountability mechanisms, draft 4

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 16:47:55 UTC 2014

Hi Malcolm,

While I agree that it may be moved to WS1, I will like to suggest a
rewording as below:

 "Ensure that the ICANN Board can be held to its own Bylaws, and
      effective remedy granted if breach found by it's community."

I don't think an independent external entity will understand the bylaw than
the community because they are the ones directly affected. They may engage
the external entity if required but the trigger should happen from the
community and the decision made by them.

However as you have observed, the WS1 item seem to be the start-up and what
is in WS2 is the continuation.

Cheers!
sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.