[CCWG-Accountability] CCWG-Accountability work team 2: draft 5.1

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Dec 29 02:34:42 UTC 2014

I am somewhat troubled by all of the items in WS1
where I do not see the direct link to the IANA
transition (even if the IANA transition was
directly to ICANN without the intervening Contract Co.)

Note I am not saying that they might not be
perfectly valid and desirable accountability
mechanism, just that I do not see the direct
link, and thus perhaps greatly increasing our
work to be done to allow transition.

I do understand that it may be easier to get some
of these accepted if done in association with
WS1, but if we make our WS1 task too all-inclusive, it may not get done at all.

Alan