[CCWG-Accountability] CCWG-Accountability work team 2: draft 5.1

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Dec 29 05:42:34 UTC 2014

Hi,

And that presupposes that the CSG-Stewardship WG won't stick with the
principle of separability in its recommended solution.

If it does stick with separability then a contractual relationship
remains as an ongoing leverage point. In terms of CWG-Stewardship work,
Contract Co holding the contract, still appears to be quite active as a
proposal.

Perhaps we need to look at the WS1 list in terms of the binary
discriminant: is there an ongoing contractual relationship with an
eternal entity or not.  I expect the WS1 list will vary based on which
of these is being considered.

avri