[CCWG-Accountability] Fwd: CCWG-Accountability work team 2: draft 5.1

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Mon Dec 29 20:50:11 UTC 2014

Dr. Lisse —In compiling a list of overall ICANN accountability mechanisms,  I have been eager to accommodate suggestions from all CCWG participants.  But I would say that your note (below) is suggesting mechanisms for the transition of IANA functions  — not for overall ICANN accountability.

So I have not entered your points in the current inventory<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/51414327/WorkArea2%20Accountability%20suggestions%20%5Bdraft%205.1%5D.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1419814534000&api=v2>, but please let me know if you feel that your suggestions are actually within scope of our CCWG.

—Steve