[CCWG-Accountability] Agenda for CCWG-Accountability on 30 December at 19:00 UTC

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 23:44:10 UTC 2014

Hi Paul,

I think writing to board to know how it will treat the WG outcome
especially when some of it's implementations will require by-law
modifications that further involve the ICANN community in decision making
process may be useful.
Secondly, there are common items of interest between CCWG and CWG so I
think we may learn some hint from board's recent participation in the CWG

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.