[CCWG-ACCT] Notes-Recordings-Transcript links for CCWG ACCT Session #18 31 March

Carrie Devorah carriedev at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 02:38:34 UTC 2015

Paul
I know the case. They argued it wrong.
The lawyers did not do diligence for research
Carrie Devorah

On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 9:21 PM, Paul Rosenzweig <
paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com> wrote:

> Dear Eberhard
>

> I am shocked and dismayed that you don’t read all of my blog posts on the
> Lawfare Blog, where I wrote all about it …. J  In any event, a link to
> the district court decision is here:
> https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/order-memo-granting-motion-to-quash-writs-10nov14-en.pdf.
> Not exactly on point, but indicative, in my view, of the unlikelihood of US
> courts interfering ….
>

> Paul
>

> Paul Rosenzweig
>
> paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
> <paul.rosenzweigesq at redbranchconsulting.com>
>
> O: +1 (202) 547-0660
>
> M: +1 (202) 329-9650
>
> VOIP: +1 (202) 738-1739
>
> Skype: paul.rosenzweig1066
>
> Link to my PGP Key
> <http://www.redbranchconsulting.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=19&Itemid=9>
>

> <http://www.rsaconference.com/events/us15/register?utm_source=inhouse&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=signature-us2015>

Sincerely
CARRIE Devorah
 562 688 2883

DISCLAIMER :
With the continuing crossing and interfacing of platforms both on & off
line both with & without our knowledge nor approval to note nothing sent
over the Internet anymore is ever private nor should be presumed to be so.
If it is that much of a secret, say nothing. If you must? Take a lesson
from our military- hand write the note, chew then swallow