[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG meeting, 19 June, Buenos Aires

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Tue Apr 7 00:00:29 UTC 2015

Dear CoC-Chairs,

Friday before the meeting? How did you come up with this idea? I do not recall any discussion about it and it is EXTREMELY inconvenient.

For me It would mean, in order to make the F2F I will have to arrive Thursday evening at the latest, which means I would will have to leave on Wednesday. I am not willing to loose two additional days of work for a meeting that can well be done on Sunday, or during the ICANN meeting.

el
--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini