[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: [client com] Transition Models for Further Consideration

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Tue Apr 7 13:55:08 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Many thanks to Jordan for forwarding this highly important piece of
work. The discussion paper documents some important points of connection
between our work and the CWG's.

On behalf of the CWG co-chairs, it is worth noting that this discussion
paper has not been discussed by the CWG with Sidley at this point.

We will however shortly review this during our call tonight to assess
how it might guide our work.

Best
Mathieu

Le 06/04/2015 23:55, Jordan Carter a écrit :
> Dear all
>
> This will also have much of relevance to us.
>
> best
> Jordan

Mathieu WEILL
AFNIC - directeur général