[CCWG-ACCT] Accountability questions to law firms

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 15:49:24 UTC 2015

Hi Paul,

While you have a point about question relating to Jurisdiction, i think
there is a valid question about powers of board members that needs legal
clarification. By the way a response of "yes/no" on whether board can
over-rule removal of its member from legal will generally suffice. Not a
legal person, but ultimately i think the content of the bylaw/article of
incorporation should determine extent of board powers.

Cheers!