[CCWG-ACCT] Questions regarding access to IRP when harm isprospective

Perez Galindo, Rafael RPEREZGA at minetur.es
Wed Apr 8 09:10:30 UTC 2015

Thank you very much Becky.

As I wrote in my answer to you on the WP2 list, I think your explanation is excellent and truly grasps the gist of what I was trying to convey (it is sometimes difficult with legal terms in foreign languages).

I am glad that you found in your research some instances that apply this principle of preemptively protecting a prospectively significantly harmed party that has shown the likelihood of succeeding in an IRP on the merits or the irreparable harm that it could suffer.

Therefore, once again I kindly request that this kind of prospective harm be covered in the enhanced IRP we are designing, where a prospectively affected party would have standing to seek relief prior to an action or decision by the Board.

Best regards

Rafael
GAC_SPAIN