[CCWG-ACCT] Jurisdictional Issue

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Wed Apr 8 22:33:53 UTC 2015

As Co-Chair of a working group that is presently inquiring into the scope of sovereign immunity for IGOs as it relates to access to the UDRP, URS, or a new domain arbitration  mechanism, I can  advise that you are suggesting wading into very murky waters.

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW
Suite 1050