[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-ACCT request for information on CEP

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Fri Apr 10 13:19:20 UTC 2015

Hello ICANN folks.

 As you probably know, I am serving on WP2, which is focused on reviewing and proposing reforms/enhancements to existing accountability mechanisms. One issue that has been raised, and about which there seem to be strong feelings, is the Constructive Engagement Process.

Could you please point me to documentation for this process, and any rules, guidelines, principles applicable to it.

Many thanks

Becky

Sent from my iPad