[CCWG-ACCT] Legal Assessment document / reading

Thomas Rickert rickert at anwaelte.de
Sun Apr 12 13:59:19 UTC 2015

All,
this is just to let you know that the document is quite long as it contains e.g. all the templates that WP1 has produced which you already know.

I suggest those who have the time and are interested take a look at the document.

For the others, you do not have to go through all of this. We will make sure you will be provided with the essence of the document so you can join the discussion in our journey towards consensus.

We have now reached a point where the documents by the sub teams you have seen in earlier versions have matured to a stage where we can add the results of legal assessment to out thinking.

We understand that there is a lot of information to digest, but

- you know most of the information already (assuming you have followed what has been produced so far)
- you do not have to go through everything that the sub teams have produced. We have set up the sub teams to share the burden and not to request everyone to go through everything now
- we will try as much as we can to make it easier for you and your respective groups to understand everything and be able to comment and discuss.

Kind regards,
Thomas