[CCWG-ACCT] [WP1] Document for WP1 and WP2: Stress test 18 and proposed bylaws change regarding GAC advice

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 10:01:21 UTC 2015

Dear Julia,
Thank you very much for your message.
I understand that Denmark   is supporting the Draft when you said
 " *we support the proposed amendments to the Bylaws for the same reasons
as stated below by Alice."*
*Unquote*
Any support from GAN AS A WHOLE SHALL FIRST BE DISCUSSED, EXAMINED ,DEBATED
AND THEN COMMENTED BY gac physical meeting  DUE TO THE FACT THAT THIS IS A
CRUCIAL AND FUNDAMENTAL ISSUE WHICH NEEDS THE ENTIRE GAV VIEWS
Regards
Kavouss