[CCWG-ACCT] Objection to our present work planning

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 11:28:10 UTC 2015

I doubt that it will be all that difficult.  It should be fairly clear what
the CWG is relying on the CCWG to deliver in order to directly support the
CWG's proposals.  Furthermor, the CWG is commencing a 2-day high-intensity
work period, with 3 2-hour calls per day.  That, in itself, should help
clarify the WS1A list, and the CCWG co-chairs have asked the CWG to take
note of these "dependencies" as the work period unfolds, and to compile as
specific a list of these as possible.

Greg