[CCWG-ACCT] Clarification on 'membership' - not individual

Roelof Meijer Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl
Tue Apr 14 11:14:12 UTC 2015

That’s a clear message, Jordan, and it should do the job. Let’s not overreact. I for one have not come across this misconception or misinterpretation. There are sufficient of us around to react if we do come across it. I –and may others that are aware of the state of affairs- will be participating in the GCCS in The Hague and will make sure to correct if necessary

Best,

Roelof