[CCWG-ACCT] Quality of our proposal will suffer from this pace that leaves no time for consideration and meaningful evaluation

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Tue Apr 14 12:39:22 UTC 2015

Hi Robin,

I support your call for the CWG and CCWG co-chairs to coordinate closely on updating our respective and joint timelines to ensure a quality output.

That said, can you be more explicit about what part of our work product to date you feel is "ill-considered" and/or where you see potential "terrible mistakes?"

I am strongly in support of getting accountability reforms "right," but I'm also sensitive to a possibly limited window of opportunity to secure a transition of IANA stewardship.

If there are specific areas where anyone thinks we're at risk of missing the mark, let's focus on them and fix them.

That said, I believe these accountability reforms are necessary whether the IANA transition happens or not, so yes, let's be sure to get it right.

Best,
Keith

Sent from my iPhone