[CCWG-ACCT] Quality of our proposal will suffer from this pace that leaves no time for consideration and meaningful evaluation

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 13:49:04 UTC 2015

.....Just to add to the believes; I believe the limited time referred is
not just on the side of the transition(re: getting this done before change
is US Govt) but also on the side of the communities participating in this
process who are participating at varying level of access to resources.

In the long run, while its good not to rush this, at the same time its good
not to take so long on this so the current level of diversity of views can
be maintained and improved upon.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*