[CCWG-ACCT] Further Objection to the Methodology

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 15:20:54 UTC 2015

Hi Drazak,

As it concerns naming; I don't run any registry neither am i employed by
any organisation in that line (including cctld) except being a registrant
on both TLD categories plus also being an internet user. I rely a lot on
things that are factually documented/proven, hence i make effort to ask for
references and also ask questions that could help me understand why some
have certain view. I wholeheartedly share your line of thought and i would
appreciate if this helps improve the way we individually approach issues in
this WG.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*