[CCWG-ACCT] Initial draft section 8 - work stream 2

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Fri Apr 17 04:25:21 UTC 2015

Good start Mathieu, staff.

Here is one suggestion  to include as WS2 that has come up in WP1
discussions (not a complete list, just one that comes to mind, and not
discussed within WP1 in any formal way)

- improvements to ICANN's budgeting and planning process that guarantee the
ability for the community to have input, and for that input to be given due
consideration

cheers
Jordan

On 17 April 2015 at 01:58, Mathieu Weill <mathieu.weill at afnic.fr> wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> As part of our planned report structure for public comment, section 8 is
> planned to address work stream 2 : what items would be considered and how
> would we ensure commitment that they will indeed be addressed ? The task of
> assembling a draft was assigned to the co-chairs in Istanbul.
>
> With precious help from staff, we are circulating this initial draft,
> building on the idea of a transitional article in the Bylaws, which seemed
> to get traction in Istanbul. The list of items is very tentative.
>
> the status of the document is an Initial draft. Amendments sent before
> Friday 17 Apr 15.00 UTC will be incorporated into the "freeze period"
> document. And of course, full and detailed review will be on the agenda of
> our intense work days (so this is NOT an urgent last call).
>
> Thanks for your consideration,
>
> --
> *****************************
> Mathieu WEILL
> AFNIC - directeur général
> Tél: +33 1 39 30 83 06
> mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
> Twitter : @mathieuweill

Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *