[CCWG-ACCT] [WP1] Article

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Fri Apr 17 09:11:07 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Thanks Roelof for drawing our attention to this article.

One sentence drew my attention :
> the number of active participants has dropped to dangerously low
> levels. Levels that no one is monitoring because all those remaining
> in the process are too overwhelmed with work.
While the sentence is not specifically targetting the CCWG, as you know
staff keeps track of participation on a regular basis. With Brenda and
Alice's help I can confirm that participation to CCWG calls remains
consistently around 50. Below is a quick graph to illustrate this.

Best
Mathieu