[CCWG-ACCT] Board workshop - Friday 24 April to Sunday 26 April in Los Angeles

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Sat Apr 18 08:06:47 UTC 2015

Hello All

Just a note that I will be attending a Board training day and two day workshop in Los Angeles from Friday 24 April to Sunday 26 April 2015.   I believe I will be on a flight for most of one of the CCWG Intensive Work Days.

I will try to follow the finalization of the initial report from the CCWG and will also be discussing the output of the group with the Board on Saturday morning.

If there are any specific questions or feedback that the CCWG would like from the Board  please let me know.

Regards
Bruce Tonkin