[CCWG-ACCT] Frozen Draft Report

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Mon Apr 20 16:31:39 UTC 2015

Dear Co-Chairs Thomas and Mathieu,

Your Co-Chair's understanding would the fall under the intercultural humor  the Ombudsman advised against, at best.

Under the Charter I as an apppointed member have the right to join every SubTeam, as a fully fledeged member, for the lack which inter alia means POSTING rights to the mailing list.

So, please modify my read-only access accordingly.

greetings, el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPhone 6