[CCWG-ACCT] Frozen Draft Report

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Mon Apr 20 16:38:00 UTC 2015

Dear Eberhard,

No need for sarcasm here. You can be as straight forward as anyone else in this list.

All you need to do, if you want posting rights, is to ask for it as it is, in fact, an open group.

If I recall well, you agreed to our working methods after a second reading in which we found you were in agreement to begin with.

Best regards,

León