[CCWG-ACCT] [Acct-Legal] Fwd: Legal question

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 07:19:43 UTC 2015

Dear Greg
Thank you indeed for your clarification.
Sorry If I misunderstood your views
You may provide any argument to support the membership Model
I am for any option which requires less changes to Bylaws,less complex to
inmplement, less time consuming to apply, not going toofar up to the
extreme limit.
However, I fully respect your valid reasons for Member Model
Regards
Kavouss