[CCWG-ACCT] Frozen Draft Report

Thomas Rickert rickert at anwaelte.de
Tue Apr 21 10:39:44 UTC 2015

Dear Eberhard, all,
for the sake of clarity I have pasted my e-mail sent to the list yesterday below:

***
Dear Kavouss,
we will make unambiguously clear that we are not presenting a consensus position but that we are soliciting input from the community with this report we are currently preparing. Even more so, the report will likely present different options that have been discussed in the CCWG or in sub-teams, which makes it clear that the group has not made its conclusions yet.

Kind regards,
Thomas
***

Rest assured we will stick to this.