[CCWG-ACCT] Questions about Members

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 08:10:18 UTC 2015

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 7:24 AM, Greg Shatan <gregshatanipc at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Jordan,
>
> My assumption/understanding had been a little bit different.  Rather than
> the UA's being "alter egos" of the SOACs, it had been my understanding that
> the SOACs would become UAs (indeed many are probably de facto UAs
> already).  That said, we should see whether this alter ego set-up is viable
> (or is the one intended, and I'm not keeping up).  It could solve some of
> the "problems" being raised.  By the way, it brings to mind the
> relationship between the ASO and the NRO, though there are certainly
> differences.

I guess UA is a new acronym to the long list, you may care to define it
:-). That said, i don't see the similarity to the NRO/ASO configuration
perhaps you care to further clarify OR maybe you meant NRO-NC to ASO
configuration where the same member of NRO-NC also populate the ASO?

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*