[CCWG-ACCT] Mailing List(s) Traffic

Thomas Rickert rickert at anwaelte.de
Wed Apr 22 13:20:50 UTC 2015

Dear Eberhard,
we have looked into this and ICANN does not have such system in place.

There is, however, statistical information on the group composition etc, that we have shared with the group earlier.

Also, as we have not seen any further requests for such analysis, this does not seem to be a priority for the group.

Regards,
Thomas