[CCWG-ACCT] Notes-Recordings-Transcript links for Intensive Meeting Day 1 - Session 1 - 23 April

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Thu Apr 23 07:43:47 UTC 2015

Dear Co-Chairs,

just for the record, is the 82 page "Draft Report" the document you
intend to circulate for comments?

If that is the case, you can not do this without establishing
consensus and as I object against it anyway, you have to provide
for minority viewpoints to be attached and published at the same
time.

I hope my objection against the six meetings today and tomorrow has
been and is being noted in the attendance record in state of an
"apology", as previousl requested.

greetings, el

On 2015-04-23 08:24 , Alice Jansen wrote:
[...]
> *SESSION CONCLUSIONS*
>
> We have discussed methods and approach.  The group had substantive
> discussions on composition of community mechanism,
> budget/strategic plan approval and reconsider/reject changes to
> fundamental Bylaws.
[...]

PO Box 8421             \     /
Bachbrecht, Namibia     ;____/