[CCWG-ACCT] [Acct-Legal] Accountability questions to law firms

Dr Eberhard Lisse el at lisse.NA
Fri Apr 24 08:07:19 UTC 2015

Dea Co-Chairs Thomas and Mathieu,

please point out to your colleague
that he is wrong.			(Criticizm)

As usual.				(Ad hominem)

There is NOTHING in ICANN Expected Standards of Behavior requiring
being constructive (if it only were so, but then who to judge) or
outlawing ad hominem.

It just must be civil (such as going through the Chairs) and
non-discriminatory.

With regards to the fundamental questions I ask and which must be
answered, what are you afraid of?  The answer?

el

On 2015-04-24 02:19, León Felipe Sánchez Ambía wrote: [...
> One thing I would like to stress is that ad-hominem attacks,
> characterizations, recriminations or otherwise non-constructive
> conducts are not within what we as group or community have
> fostered and are not in line with ICANN Expected Standards of
> Behavior.
[...]
PO Box 8421             \     /
Bachbrecht, Namibia     ;____/