[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: Question of incorporation jurisdiction of members outside USA

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Fri Apr 24 10:24:11 UTC 2015

Thanks Leon,
I’ll personally ask for the following qualifiers to be examined if possible just to give some structure to the advice, with the permission of the legal sub team. (Note: when using the word incorporation I am also referring to organising as an unincorporated association)

  *   Incorporation with the US outside of California
  *   Incorporation within a member state of the European Union
  *   Incorporation within Switzerland as a Swiss Verin (For reference http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_Verein)

-James Gannon