[CCWG-ACCT] Fundamental Bylaws memo

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Fri Apr 24 14:52:49 UTC 2015

I agree completely with Malcolm.  Of all the dangers we face in the IANA
transition, the prospect of ICANN using its control of the IANA function
policy to foster other policy preferences is the most likely to arise, even
from good motives ..... and therefore the most essential to forestall.

Paul

Paul Rosenzweig
paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
O: +1 (202) 547-0660